In the Glee writers room
- Ryan Murphy: How can we make Glee more gay?
- Ian Brennan: Have Quinn come out?
- Ryan Murphy: That's preposterous. Is she even still on this show? Next idea.
- Brad Falchuk: Let's have Santana and Brittany finally get together!
- Ryan Murphy: NO! They will take the spotlight off of Kurt and Blaine's epic romance. Next.
- Ian Brennan: We could finally introduce Rachel's dads.
- Brad Falchuk: That's a great idea.
- Ryan Murphy: Boring. No one wants to see them.
- Ian Brennan: Well do you have any ideas?
- Ryan Murphy: PURPLE!
- Brad Falchuk: What?
- Ryan Murphy: Purple. Everything purple. Purple pianos. Purple shirts. The Glee club can sing that song "Purple People Eater" song. Purple is so gay. Purple will resonate with the audience. Everyone likes purple.
- Brad Falchuk: ...
- Ian Brennan: I thought rainbows were the gay symbol.
- Ryan Murphy: Shut up Ian. Nobody likes you.
when you hear the word "sex"
when your parents say it
when your friends say it
when the teacher say it
when someone HOT says it